Enjoy an authentic farm and fly fishing experience in one of New Zealand’s premier high country stations. Direct access for guests to fish several rivers/lakes on the property one of which is spring fed. The movie ‘The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe’ was filmed here which attests to its breathtaking scenery.
Only 90 mins drive from Christchurch airport you are in the perfect location to sight and cast to large rainbow and brown trout and also explore other superb fishing waters proximate to this slice of fly fishing paradise.
Available Trips To Book
2 Day Package
Spend 3 nights at the Flock Hill cottage accommodation complete with 2 days’ guided fly fishing. Pricing is for 2 anglers.
What is included
- 3 nights cottage accommodation
- 2 full days fly fishing
- All fly fishing gear included (including waders)
- Transport to/from Christchurch
- $50 extra per night for accommodation for an additional angler
- $50 extra per day for guided fishing for an additional angler
Reel Escapes Concierge can customise a package for you.
What to expect
- Sight fishing
- Both Rainbow and Brown Trout
- Low Angling Pressure
- Spectacular and unique scenery
- Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe film location